An oxygen concentrator takes in air and removes nitrogen from it, leaving an oxygen-enriched gas for use by people requiring medical oxygen due to low oxygen levels in their blood.
Specification of membrane oxygen concentrator:
Oxygen concentration: 90%
Flow range: 0.5-5 L/min
Max nebulizing rate: ≥0.15ml/min
Operation noise level: ≤52 dB(A)
Outlet pressure: 40kpa-70kpa
Input power: ≤400VA
Voltage: 220V±10% 50HZ±1
Feature of membrane oxygen concentrator:
* French imported molecule sieve, long life and more efficiency.
* Adopts American PSA technology, use Physical method to separate pure oxygen from air.
* Brand-new design, Small size and nice-looking
* Compact structure design, lightweight, easy to move
* Advanced oil-free compressor, save 30% power energy
* Big LCD Screen easy to operate
* Displaying the oxygen concentration in real-time.
* Optional nebulizer and oxygen purity alarm function
* Power off alarm, abnormal voltage alarm